What do Pearl Harbor, McDonald’s, Graceland and a soccer game have in common?
The mind thinks between 60,000 – 80,000 thoughts a day. That’s an average of 2500 – 3,300 thoughts per hour.
Yet most of those thoughts happen unconsciously and dictate your behavior.
People act based on their unconscious habits and you end up…
…biting your nails while you wait for the next epiphany
…avoiding eye contact with the people next to you on the bus
…eating junk food to reward yourself for the hard work you have done
Not all habits are bad, but a lot of them can be the reason why you are stuck in the same routine and making the same mistakes over and over again in your soccer game.
Soccer is a game of habits. It´s as simple as 1+1. The right habits create players who win. And the wrong habits get punished once your opponent intercepts the careless pass you continue to make over and over again.
Mastering your soccer game means stepping out of the hamster wheel you´ve been living in for years.
If you want to instantly level up your game, all you need to do is follow the simple formula of strategies to improve your habits you never even notice.
Being a winning soccer player requires more than kicking the ball on a green grass field. Soccer is a lifestyle and shows up in many unexpected areas of your life.
You will be speechless once you discover how you can improve your soccer skills while at work, while brushing your teeth or while waiting for the bus.
Mastering the most popular sport in the world requires more than using muscle strength and the right technique…a lot of people are not even aware of what part of their game they need to work on.
Soccer is one of the fastest, most unpredictable and complex games in the world. Therefore, you have to make sure you always stay in control and think one step ahead of your opponent.
In “Soccer Mastery“, you´ll discover:
- How a “happy meal“ turned into a horror meal for soccer players
- The magical “hawk-eye” of soccer to prevent failure
- How numbers rule the game
- Which tool your coach uses to predict the game (one hint: he doesn´t need to be a soccer expert)
- How to be in the right place at the right time and turn a pass into a winning goal
- The most overlooked factors to help you reach the next league
- Why Sergio Ramos is the Real Madrid center back and how you can transfer this knowledge into your next game
- Exactly what scouts are looking in a future World Cup player
- How a mug and a toothpick can maximize your peripheral vision
And much more.
Even if you don’t plan to make it to the UEFA Champions League, you still want to be the best player on the soccer field.
If you are passionate enough about the game, you don´t want to trust your gut when it comes to the next match and you want to ensure that you are taking the right steps to move your game to the next level…